Simplify your life, Personal Organizers
We help simplify your life by de-cluttering your home, office and other surroundings, so you can focus on what's important!
Call Honest2goodness today #1 Organizing Specialist
Do you ever think…”I wish my life were simpler!”
Have you ever wished someone could just come in and help you organize your closets, garage, office, bills, time?
That’s what we do!
- Are you overwhelmed with clutter?
- Do you make piles of things, thinking you’ll go through them at ‘some point’?
- Is the chaos in your home or office effecting your mood and sense of well-being?
- Do you often waste time looking for things?
- Do you buy something just to later find you already had it?
- Do you avoid having people over because your home isn’t as presentable as you would like?
- Do you wish your time management skills were better?
- Are you a busy mom/dad with little time to keep your home organized?
- Are you a professional who travels for work and doesn’t have time to keep up with organizing your home?
- Are you a business owner or professional that doesn’t feel as efficient as you could be because your office is not well-organized.
We're Professional Organizers
We can help get your ducks in a row!
What’s the process?
· We start with an assessment, where we discuss your needs and goals.
- Buying a lot of organizing supplies does not make you more
organized, so we ask you not to buy anything before we've had a
chance to assess the space!
· We will then schedule an organizing day, during which we’ll begin to sort your items and determine how to best reach your goals.
- It's not just about your stuff, it's about how your stuff makes you
· Next, we decide, together, what needs to stay and what can go. If it stays, we find a place for it in your space and if it goes, we find it new home.
- Often, the tools you need are already in your home, and we
show you how to best use those tools.
· Finally, we implement an organizational system tailored to your needs and lifestyle.
- It's about finding solutions based on how you think and live.
· Later, we follow up with you to see how your new system is working.
- Have you been able to maintain that sense of calm and relief you
felt when you first got organized?
How we can help:
· We’re your hands-on implementers—The stress and worry is over, because we are here to gently guide you through the overwhelming nature of going through the things you’ve accumulated over your lifetime.
· We’re your time manager—It’s easy to get off-task, but we’re here to pull you back and help you focus on the task at hand.
· We’re your problem-solver—There are many ways to maintain your new-found organization and we help find the one’s that work
best with your lifestyle and way of thinking.
· We’re your resource—We can help haul away the junk, and find new homes for usable items. We can also refer you to the best professionals for a variety of related service.
· We’re your trainer—In order to keep the clutter away, you have to know how it started in the first place. We help you identify what’s been keeping you in your disorganization pattern, and how to break that pattern.
· We’re your guide—Everyone needs a little guidance in life. And with that guidance, we have the ability to change our lives for the better.
How do you benefit?
· Reduce your stress by simplifying your surroundings.
· Gain the capacity of quickly finding anything in your home or office.
· Discover the satisfaction of living/working in a space that works for you.
· Refresh your mind so you can focus on what’s important in your life.